Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fred Perry...part 2

And then, there were three...three Fred Perry holdalls, that is. As mentioned previously on my post about Fred Perry holdalls which you can find here, I am a big big fan of these bags. Add to this that Fred Perry was on sale, who could resist???
Link
Without further ado, here comes Holdall #3








White, admittedly, is one bag color that is very difficult to maintain but it is also one of the most versatile and attractive color to carry.

I had to visit the shop twice before I did finally decide to purchase the bag since I felt that I am not exactly an expert in keeping my bags from getting itself dirty (its their fault actually! hehe) but after throwing caution to the wind (and the prospect of getting another holdall), I went for it. Only to find a teeny-weeny bit of red spot on the front pocket. After discussing this with the shopkeeper, she (her name's Joanne) decided to give me an extra 5% discount on top of the discounted price truly making this holdall a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment