Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I ♥ Mulberry

Ever since I could remember, after hitting a level of maturity in my adult life, I've always been fascinated with the exquisite leather goods collection of Mulberry more than any fashion houses'.  Maybe its the British sensibility or the simplicity of its designs that make its collection timeless and classic pieces.  Not many people recognize the brand which gives it a plus factor in my book.

I started out with this Mulberry Clipper bag which,  I was so lucky to be able to find during the time when Rustan's still carried Mulberry in their stores.



It has been the most expensive purchase as far as a Mulberry product is concerned and every penny was worth it as I always get compliments from people whenever I carry it.  Its not flashy as some It-bags are but it serves its purpose as a bag and the leather is just soft and supple.

My next Mulberry purchase was also made at Rustan's not long after I bought the Clipper.  



It's a Mulberry passport holder made of natural black leather.  Simple yet it gives your passport the needed class it craves ☻. (just make sure the Philippine Immigration officer does not recognize the brand or else....)\

Next up we have my very first Mulberry iPhone case (4S) case in black snake print.



Bought back in 2012 at a Mulberry store in Marina Bay Sands in Singapore (I clearly remember it was during Chinese New Year), I've since lost the original iPhone 4S to a thief back when I still used to take the train to work/school.  Luckily the phone was not encased in it that time so I did not lose the Mulberry case.  I so love the case that I decided to buy a new iPhone 4S back in November 2013 even if I knew I was going to be getting an iPhone 5S in December.

My most recent acquisition is my second Mulberry iPhone case (5/5S).  I got it as a gift this time which makes it even more sweeter! (ok, it was a gift that I specifically asked for from my 'mommy' last December but its still a gift!)


The chocolate colored case is made from natural leather, it fits perfectly in my hand.

Now, here are some pieces that I would love to add to my small collection:

1. Oversized Bayswater
At a cost of approximately Php 93,000.00 (£1250), I think it will just remain as a dream as I am not willing to fork over that amount capable of feeding a family of 10 for a month (?)

2. Zip Around Travel Wallet in Natural Leather
Since I already have the passport cover, I might as well have the travel wallet to go with it.  Priced at approximately Php 20,000.00 (£275)



No comments:

Post a Comment