Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Wish List

Its almost Christmas-time and of course, one can't help having a wish-list of things one may need or want or crave but may not necessarily be of any use ...I'm not exempt from it so here they are in no particular order.

1. Delsey x Lolita Lempicka pet carrier
To allow my dog(s) to travel in style. Although I still have to see an airline here in the Philippines that would allow small dogs in the cabin. Where to buy: Travel Club in Greenbelt 3

2. Gold watch from Nooka HAVE IT! (bought a gold watch from Tokyoflash Japan though)
I already have the Nooka silver edition and I've recently been obsessed with owning a gold watch. Not wanting to look like a returning overzealous overseas worker with piles of gold on them (no offense meant), I wanted a hip looking gold watch like the one from Nooka. Where to buy: My Diamond stores like the one in Mall of Asia, Glorietta 4, Gateway Mall or Robinson's Place Ermita

3. Marc Jacobs iPad Sleeves HAVE IT!
A stylish and affordable keeper for my iPad. Also comes in purple, pink, blue and yellow. Where to buy: Marc Jacob stores like the one in Greenbelt 5

4. Blackberry Torch HAVE IT!
I'm a big blackberry fan so of course, the one that should replace my blackberry bold 9000 should be none other than the Blackberry Torch. Comes with touch screen and blackberry's signature qwerty keypad. Where to buy: Anywhere that sells handphones

5. Blackberry Playbook HAVE IT! (used my bb playbook to type this!)
Although still not yet out, it looks like a promising iPad competitor as far as Blackberry fans are concerned (myself included!). Where to buy: not yet available

6. Fino Reversible Bag
Although I'm not exactly a fan of locally made products, Fino is truly one unique Filipino company that produces world class quality products. The reversible bag is leather on one side and canvas on the other.

Obviously, below picture is not the Fino reversible bag but the Louis Vuitton Tadao. I couldn't find a picture of the Fino bag but it looks similar to the LV Tadao (Fino reversible comes in brown/brown and red/black combination). I would love for somebody to give me the LV Tadao though if the Fino reversible bag is not available hehehe. Where to buy: Fino stores like the one in Edsa Shangri-la Plaza Mall

7. iPod Touch HAVE IT!
I need the iPod Touch as a music provider when I go jogging. I usually use my BB Bold but I'd like to switch to a dedicated music player. Where to buy: Apple resellers

8. Canon PowerShot s95 HAVE IT! (although not exactly this camera but the Lumix LX5)
An excellent replacement for my old canon digicam. Great for taking pictures for my blog. Where to buy: Camera stores

9. Fred Perry Tartan Hold all
I already have two Fred Perry hold alls so another one wouldn't hurt. Tartan hold alls come in green or red and both colors are just lovely. Where to buy: Fred Perry stores at Greenbelt 5 or Mega Mall

10. Sports coat or Blazer from Zara HAVE IT!
Saw some great looking blazers from Zara which i can use on casual days that I'd like to be a bit dressier than just wearing a pair of jeans and tshirt. Great for travelling without looking neither too formal nor too casual.

I don't have a picture of the blazer but I did take a picture of the item number/barcode of the blazer that I tried this afternoon at Zara's (which unfortunately cannot upload as of the moment so I'll just have to type it out manually)

Art: 6861/326/802
Size: M
Color: Its either black or dark blue

Where to buy: Zara stores like the one in Greenbelt 5

3 comments: