Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ihatetv

I have no cable TV connection at home, thus, all the TV I ever need to watch, I can view them at iwantv.com. But lately, iwantv is making me to unwantv! I've written their technical staff several times already via email to complain about the slooooooooooooooow streaming of their shows and the solutions they have suggested are just plain useless. I've reached the point where I have to watch from pinoychannel.tv instead. Otherwise, how can i keep up with my tv show of the moment, Magkaribal!

I used to have good words for iwantv but now, I simply take them back! no more recommending it forever!

p.s. this was iwantv's email to me dated 28 July 2010 / 0247H
Hello,
You may also try to adjust the connection speed of the windows media player by choosing lower than 256 kbps or higher. You will need to choose the connection setting fit for your connection at the time you are accessing.
Thank you!
iWantv! Feedback

so naturally i had to give a reply...
my gosh, this is so complicated and it doesn't help. I'm using Bayantel broadband and i was hoping your assistance would be plain and simple. Please remember not everyone is a technical person like you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment