Sunday, July 11, 2010

These are my confessions...

Pure talent and eerily sexy. That's how I would describe Usher. I've been to a lot of concerts the past year or so...Pussycat Dolls, David Archuleta, David Cook, Ne-yo, Then and Now...but I'd have to say this is one of the best shows I've seen so far. It all started with a front act...namely Nina and South Border...
Someday...

I listed to them belt out 3 or 4 songs but I wasn't really 'listening' because, admit it or not, us concert goers are there for the main act and not the front act. So after the front act and a couple of minutes to properly set up the stage, out comes...

He sang, rapped, danced, gyrated, wriggled like a spineless creature, grabbed his crotch a la Michael Jackson, teased, seduced and basically gave his best performance. No wonder they were touting this as the most anticipated concert of the year.

My Confessions, Burn, Love in this Club, Nice and Slow, OMG were some of the songs he sang and danced to. And boy, did he keep the people standing almost the entire night dancing to his tunes. My Confession is that I also couldn't help but dance that night which I normally would never do in any other concerts.


No comments:

Post a Comment