Monday, November 29, 2010

I ♥ CEBU

I just came back yesterday from a 3-day vacation in Cebu and I must say I really love that City. As someone said...If Manila is my city, then Cebu is my home! I was there to attend my very good friend, May Baruc Guani-Dy's 30th birthday party at the Penthouse and we did party and dance (at least they did) until 3 am! which is one thing I hardly do or enjoy in Manila. I was also there to meet up with my Japanese and Korean friends (who are actually better Filipinos than me in a lot of ways). Just between you and me, I wouldn't mind moving back to Cebu if the right opportunity came...

Bought this personalized shirt from Islands Souvenir shop in SM Cebu for Php 499.75 or US$ 12. 100% cotton so its either for our tropical climate (or so the SA told me)

No comments:

Post a Comment