Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hotel H2O...part 2

so after a hearty dinner at Makansutra with Mr. Christopher Legaspi, General Manager of H2O and my cousin Karen, here's a little info about Hotel H2O based on their press kit...

Hotel H2O just had its soft launch last Saturday, 10th April 2010. We are the newest, hip and dynamic hotel in town with the statement "fabulous, fluid and forward-looking"

simple lines of the Front Desk
Check in was a breeze...it only took like a minute for the front desk staff to give me my key and i was off to my Bay View Room. The view was spectacular, with an unobstructed view of Manila Bay.
view taken from my Bay View Room

So the room is all shiny and new as expected from a brand new deluxe hotel with all rooms furnished with at least a 40 inch samsung lcd tv and complimentary in-room LAN internet for all in house guests

My only gripe was the bath room (there was no main door to separate the bed from the bathroom) which i felt was so 'exposed'

so the next step, ask for a room with a more 'private' toilet. so was the hotel able to give in to my request?...i'll let you know tomorrow, am sleepy na...later!

No comments:

Post a Comment