Thursday, April 22, 2010

Meralco

Nowadays, one can read on the newspapers, blogs, twitters, websites, etc about people complaining about the sudden ballooning of their electric bills. In my case, my electric bill used to be around p2,700 per month but last month's bill became P4,200. I guess I really cannot complain that much since I noticed I've been using the airconditioning unit for a longer time due to the sweltering heat in our country even at night time. I can, however, emphatize with people whose electric bill jacked up to like 80% from their original bill. Money definitely does not grow out of trees...unless your boyfriend is as rich as Henry Sy. So what can we do about it? for now, all we can do is to complain. Complain until it hurts and Meralco decides to bring down the charges. (or as some of my friends opted to do...no turning on of the airconditioning unit which to me, is like putting a bullet through your head!)

No comments:

Post a Comment