Monday, April 19, 2010

Wham Burgers



We all crave for a burger from time to time and yesterday was the day for my craving. So i brought my nephew and two niece to the mall to eat at one of the best burger places (for me, that is) in the metro....Wham Burgers. You definitely have to try the Wham Burger without the cheese to really appreciate how juicy and tasty the burger is. According to Wham Burgers, they only serve the freshest 1/3 pure beef in every burger and its never frozen but freshly cooked. For a bigger appetite, i recommend the Double Whammy but be warned, this is really huge. I tried to munch on one one time and believe me, i felt soooo full i literally just wanted to lie down on the floor right there and then and sleep!
Wham Burger in its packaging
makes you wanna have a burger right now, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment