Friday, April 16, 2010

Hotel H2O...part 3

to continue with my story....so after requesting with the front desk for a change of room, they eventually decided to transfer me (and upgrade me) to an Aqua Room Supreme. The room is a lot bigger and comes with a bath tub (which is totally exposed and can be seen across one's bed. There are also two huge wall aquarium that adorn the room.
Breakfast this morning at Makansutra was a simple affair with a buffet spread....they need to improve on the presentation though as I didn't feel like i was in a deluxe hotel (Mr Legaspi tells me they will eventually change this once the hotel is in full operation).


Below are the details of the hotel if you'd like to experience staying at Hotel H2O:
Address: Luneta, Manila 1000
Tel: (63 2) 2386100
Fax: (63 2) 2386188
website: hotelh2o.com

No comments:

Post a Comment