Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hot! Hot! Hot!

It's so HOT! and i'm not referring to myself (hehe) but the weather. Currently, i have no choice but to turn on the aircon (its like 1700H, Manila time) since I just took a shower earlier and immediately after getting out of the bathroom, sweat is already forming on my back. I hate sweating,( except when I'm running or at the gym) since I feel everytime I sweat, my energy level is zapped to a lower level, hence making me tired. I'd rather have winter rash than summer rash. If there's one secret wish since I had as a child is that we would experience winter in our country.
Even a hint of snow would make me extremely happy. Or at least temperatures would drop to zero degrees so we could all wear our winter gear. But, alas, I live in a tropical country so 80% of the time, its warm and humid. So do you think people who live in countries where it is constantly wet and cold have a secret wish of living in a warm tropical country? Maybe the heavens could just play a joke one day and play around with the weather (slowly this is happening due to global warming, i think)...I am so looking forward to our trip to Baguio next week, I pray its extremely cold by the time we visit...pleaseeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment