Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BlackBerry PlayBook

There was a time I wanted to buy an iPad. It was cool, easy to carry and looked like a revolutionary device. I'm glad I dilly-dallied (and eventually abandoned) in purchasing the iPad specially when I heard and saw the new Playbook that was coming out soon. (early to mid 2011 to be exact...the pain of having to wait for it). Made by R.I.M., the makers of Blackberry phones, this is one great news for us Blackberry users.

The Playbook will have the following specs:
-7 inch touch screen
-Flash video playable
-Front and rear cameras
-Can be paired/synched with Blackberry phones
-Users can route data through BlackBerry smartphones instead of paying for separate telecom service

Check out the video Blackberry made at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaez_4m9mQ

No comments:

Post a Comment