Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hostage Taker

I've actually been trying to avoid going into a discussion or thinking about the August 23 hostage taking event that happened in Manila but on my way home, one thought kept entering my mind...I honestly, h-a-t-e, as in majorly h-a-t-e, Senior Police Inspector Rolando Mendoza for what he did. I try to put myself in his shoes in the possibility that he might be innocent on the charges hurled at him but it is not enough reason for him to kill eight innocent beings (and fatally injure the other hostages). I hope he rots for what he did. May those who were innocently murdered finally find peace.

1 comment:

  1. I share the same sentiments... you try not to speak ill of the dead...but if he was not killed during the hostage crisis I would have shot him myself... grrr...useless piece of *)(_&()*^*(&^

    ReplyDelete