Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm going to be rich!

Going back to the geomancer, Mr Santiago Tong Jr., whom I had the pleasure of meeting in Cebu (he is from Manila as well though) during my recent outing to Crimson Resort & Spa, here are some of the things he said/predicted/felt about me:

1. I'm an impulsive buyer...to the point I don't care how much I have to spend just to get something. TRUE!

2. I'd have to grow a mustache so that my money would not flow out of my hands/pocket. I DON'T LOOK GOOD WITH MUSTACHE THOUGH...and he said my trimming my nose hair has nothing to do with it! hehehe

3. I'm going to have so much money by the age of 51, that I would not know what to do with all the money and I will have a difficult time counting. YAHOO! and this is the reason why my title is such (but can't this come in earlier? nah, won't try to push my luck)

4. Don't be too trusting when it comes to friends. I DON'T! I tend to think I am very guarded (I hope). And I was actually surprised because this was the first thing he told me.

5. Be careful about stomach diseases such as ulcers, hyperacidity, and the likes. I TOLD HIM I'M OK IN THAT DEPARTMENT... so far and knock on wood.


3 comments:

  1. I agree... you don't look good in a mustache... so don't grow one plssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I certainly can't imagine you sporting a moustache!!! I truly hope that the part where you get rich does come true!!! ... imagine all the Mulberry you want...

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry, no mustache for me!!!

    not just Mulberry for sure! hehe

    ReplyDelete