Saturday, September 18, 2010

Great Finds...part 2

I just came back from a 3-day business trip to Cebu and I saw this cute portable weighing scale that I couldn't resist buying it.


I initially thought it was a netbook or something and I was trying to 'open' it but was quite unsuccessful. I decided to ask the SA and he told me that its a weighing scale. Weighing scale???? how???

He pulled something out and ....voila!

With a capacity of weighing stuff of up to 150 kilograms, now I don't have to second guess the weight of my luggage(s) so that I can avoid paying overweight charges at the airport.

Some people may not find this really really handy but for me, it is specially since its smaller and thinner than my netbook (plus did you notice, the weighing scale has a dog on it too)


my apologies for my image being reflected on the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment