Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bacolod Chicken Inasal

One of the comfort foods that we have in the office is Bacolod Chicken Inasal's chicken inasal. This is one dish that can never be cooked at home (at least, not in our home).
I always order the chicken breast part. white meat, for me, goes best with bacolod chicken inasal's secret sauce (?)

I've never tried adding above ingredients to make a sauce for the chicken. Ever since I was a kid, we've never had the habit of using any additional sauce on our dishes, save for ketchup. And I grew up not liking ketchup that much. (The only exception....gravy on my KFC chicken, yummy!)

A feast to make your heart stop...literally...chicken skin. Although my personal favorite is still Cebu's Sunburst Chicken's chicken skin (I know this is not originally from Cebu, just can't remember where it originated from and too lazy to research it hehe)

Sisig...which is a Philippine staple by now, i guess. Tasty yet sinful as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment