Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tasty Dumplings

As with any restaurant, having a signature dish that people look for when they dine in your restaurant is a sure sign of success.

And this is the case with Tasty Dumplings. You'd think the signature dish that people keep coming back for would be dumplings, right? Well, it ain't. Their signature dish happens to be....




Pork chop rice! Priced at Php 99 (US$ 2.5) per order. It comes with a small bowl of clear soup and some veggies. The pork chop is actually a thin layer with crunchy batter coating it. It's very cheap and tasty which is why I think people keep coming back for it.




The Pork Chop rice definitely goes well with soya milk but unfortunately, I'm off soya or any nuts for now.
I've tasted the dumplings as well but believe me, just stick to their Pork Chop rice and it'll be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. I grew up on this :)) and yes, I also go back whenever I am in downtown to get my dose of it. Try mo wintermelon juice nila....

    I also love the kuchai dumplings...

    Pero I miss most is the Sincerity chicken!!!!! bwehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will the next time I go there.

    We do have Sincerity deliver food for us thrice a week but I still have to get to try their famous chicken...i really can't remember if it was really good.

    ReplyDelete