Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tea Time

Studies have shown that drinking green tea often enough can be very beneficial to the body. I believe in that although I don't get to enjoy the benefits of green tea often enough as I'm sometime too lazy to do my tea when I'm at work.

I do have my favorite tea brands and currently they are:


My friend Kim brought me back a pack of this TWG Tea from Singapore. When you open the pack, the fruity scent is really sweet smelling. The tea is equally good. The good thing about this tea brand is I can steep it for like three times and the flavor is still retained.


I got this Pickwick Tea from my recent stay at Radisson Blu in Cebu. It was part of the coffee and tea amenities found inside the room. The first time I tried it, I fell in love with its taste. Now I'll have to scout around the supermarkets to see if this is available.

The most common brand available is of course none other than Lipton. Cheaper than the two above-mentioned I'm sure. Ideal for one steep(ing) only. For the price, it is good enough though.


Of all the brands, Twinings is the only one I'm disappointed at. I know its flavoured but the flavour just doesn't do it for me. This is definitely one slow-moving item in my tea drawer (not a real tea drawer, just a drawer where I put my tea bags in aside from my other stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment