Monday, October 18, 2010

iPad...2

I just bought my iPad its very first case (in my experience, protective cases do not last for a very long time or I just tend to get tired of it). I was looking for a cheap one and luckily, I stumbled upon this Capdase Soft Jacket 2 Expose in Red. This was the cheapest in the lot and at Php 1,500 (US$ 35), I thought it was a bargain. Aside from including the screen protector, it also came with an attachement that enabled it to act as a stand (3-ways, see attached pictures). And talk about excellent service, this guy from the store where I bought this case, (I forgot the name of the store but its the only Apple reseller store in Robinson's Malate, beside the Crumpler store) meticulously and patiently attached the screen protector. It took some time for him to do it as he wanted to make sure it was perfectly attached to the iPad.







pictures courtesy of www.capdase.com

2 comments:

  1. Love the color...Love the stand :) but still unconvinced re the IPAD... bwehehehe... patingin next time we get to meet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy na! It's time your kindle had a companion hehe surely, I'll show it to you when we meet up

    ReplyDelete