Wednesday, October 13, 2010

iPad

After months and months and months and months (you get it) of contemplating, I finally decided to get myself what was once a coveted gadget in the face of the planet, an iPad! I only got the 32g wifi version (as against the wifi+3g) as I believe I do not have a need for internet access everywhere...I already have a laptop and a netbook to do this and besides, wireless broadband in Manila is not fast as one would desire.

I've been playing with it for the past two days and graphics is just something that will blow you off.
Is it worth it? I still haven't utilized the iPad to its max as I still have to get it jailbroken(?) to get all the apps for free (?)
What's not worth it is the US$ 20 screen protector that I bought along with it. It just doesn't want to stick properly and the bubbles just refuse to disappear. I've handled a lot of screen protectors before and I always managed to stick them on my device without any hitch. This is one time I'm hating the screen protector!







The first time I turned it on...familiar Apple logo

1 comment:

  1. :) galing... I have never been a fan of the "Apple"... the Samsung Tablet looks good pero release ata next year pa...

    Let me know after you jailbreak how good it is :) write a review.... review! review! review! :))))

    ReplyDelete