Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ice Cream

When it comes to ice cream flavors, I have no doubt that my favorite is Chocolate Mint. Other all time favorites are Ube (purple yam) and Avocado.

But one has to try other flavors and I recently came across two flavors that piqued my interest. The thing that I don't understand about ice cream packaging nowadays is that the regular Pint size of the yesteryears has completely disappeared with regards to local ice cream. Now I'm left with either 800 ml (which is too much for me to finish...i could, but that would be gluttony...or is it not?) or 100 ml (which is too little for me)

Selecta has always produced rich, creamy and delicious flavors that I could not resist buying not one, but two, small sized ice cream for dessert.




Both are chocolate based but the difference is Hazelnut Brownie has brownie bits and Chocolate Truffle has truffle bits (simple, isn't it?) Between the two, I prefer the richness and the taste of Hazelnut Brownie. I will definitely have to get the 1.5 l version of this but, how not to end up sharing this with everyone in the house????? hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment