Friday, October 1, 2010

Kids

One Sunday, after bringing my niece to get a haircut at my barber's (no she did get a boy's cut (as one good friend of mine thought I did when I brought my niece to the barbers)...I had a lady stylist cut her hair...nowadays, barber shops do cater to women customers as well), we decided to have our favorite Wham Burger. Since I was in the mood to get funny pictures, I asked her to pose for some shots...with a condiment cup on her head to look like a mini top hat!



Does she look happy or what?
Its nice that we can still ask kids do the darnest things while they are still young. Once they enter their teens, its goodbye to you and hello to their friends or boy/girlfriends.
I wish my power (is that the right term?) over them will last forever, although I doubt that makeshift tophat will look good on her when she's in her 30s already!

No comments:

Post a Comment