Thursday, October 14, 2010

Peanuts

Peanuts is now 60 years old! (last 02 Oct) Peanuts gang, that is, composed of Snoopy, Charlie Brown, brothers and sister tandem Linus, Rerun and Lucy, Woodstock (my favorite!), Sally, Shroeder (Sally's love interest), Peppermint Patty, Marcie, Pig-pen, etc.. I dedicate this post to my best friend P.So who is a huge fan of Charles M. Schultz's creation.

I saw this Charlie Brown Cafe which is along Cameron Road in Tsim Shat Tsui in Hong Kong last June which is just across the hotel I was staying at. Found it so cute but, unfortunately, didn't manage to have the time to go in and try their stuff.
Some of the delicious-looking mousse they had on their display refrigerator. At HKD35, that's around Php 210 or US$ 5 per piece.

3 comments:

  1. I have always loved Linus :) because we have the same fetish with the blanket. My blanket is still with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully yours is washed regularly, right.....???? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it or not...washing makes the blanket lose its "mojo".. bwehehehe and that is all I have to say

    ReplyDelete